Part Time Marketing and Executive Assistant (Internship)
The Ideal Intern’s Personality and Qualifications
- You are outgoing, enthusiastic, confident and intelligent.
- Available 2 to 3 days a week *occasional weekend work will be required*
- An absolute must is a genuine desire to work with us.
- Your degree subject is not important although a good level of numeracy is essential.
- Creating advertising and promotion plan
- Sales materials and sales coordination
- Help with new products development and line extensions
- Market research
- Social Media Management
- Attending Trade Meetings
- Pop Up shop coordinating
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Excellent Social media understanding and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Pay – To be discussed!
If you wish to be considered for any positions, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] or fill the form below.